We design your SEO for ultimate page ranking and within a guidline set laid out by google, to make sure that you are well placed in the no1 search engine (at the time of this writting)...
- Make your site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Create an xml site map with links that point to the important parts of your site.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
- Think about and compare with you the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
- Use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. If Images are used we use the "ALT" attribute to include a few words of descriptive text.
- Check for broken links and correct HTML.
- Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100).